A lot of unpleasant consequences due to a sedentary lifestyle, back pain - one of them. The spine can cause ailments and even illness. Problems in the cervical region lead to headaches, in the lumbar - affect the legs, and in the chest - lead to pain in the heart. To avoid all these problems, do gymnastics. It is especially useful to do exercises for those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
In the presence of serious problems, physiotherapy should be performed under the complex, which is offered by the attending physician.
Self-treatment should not be.
Recommendations for therapeutic gymnastics spine
Exercises improve posture and increase flexibility. They should be done slowly. The waist and back should be pressed tightly to the floor. Repeat 8−10 times. All exercises for intervertebral hernia are performed in the prone position.
This article discusses the following types of therapeutic exercises:
- gymnastics with spinal hernia,
- gymnastics for spinal osteochondrosis,
- gymnastics qigong for the spine,
- Wellness gymnastics for the spine
- gymnastics to strengthen the muscles of the spine,
- Tibetan gymnastics for the spine,
- gymnastics after spinal surgery.
Gymnastics with spinal hernia
Herniated discs usually develop for a long time, and when lifting, a trauma causes a terrible back pain that gives to the arm or leg. To take a prone position, on your back with a blanket planted under your knees, so that your feet hang in the air - this will save you from pain. When it became easier to do the exercises.
Follow the following rules when performing exercises:
- When choosing exercises you need to carefully monitor your own feelings, because the protrusion of the intervertebral disc can be in any direction. If you do not have discomfort, then be sure to perform this exercise. If you feel a slight pain sensation, then this exercise should be done more carefully and carefully. If you have back pain, it is better to postpone this exercise and return to it after a while.
- At the initial stage, body twisting exercises should be avoided.
- Try to avoid jumping and hitting the back.
- All exercises should be performed 2−6 times. The complex of exercises should be divided into parts from 1–3 exercises and performed at different times.
- Sharp efforts to the problem areas of the spine should not be applied.
- Exercises do with a minimum load and gradually increase it.
- In one day, the vertebrae to the place can not "rightfully", do not strive. With exercise, you stretch the spine and increase blood circulation.
Most often, a herniated disc arises in the lumbar region, so consider the exercises specifically for this part of the back.
Exercises for stretching the spine
These exercises must be performed to create all conditions for the restoration of the spine.
- Traction on an inclined board. Spinal traction should be done daily for 5 to 20 minutes. This requires a wide and smooth board, to one edge of which there are straps about 50 centimeters long. The straps are attached to the end of the board at shoulder width. The upper edge of the board is set at a height of 100-130 centimeters from the floor (table, window sill). You can lie on the board with your back or stomach, sticking your hands in the straps, the straps are under your armpits and fix the shoulder girdle. The muscles of the body should be as relaxed as possible. Under the knees (in the supine position, on the back) place a pillow. Extention should be painless, its strength can be adjusted by changing the angle of the board.
- Traction with inclination forward. To stretch, lay your stomach on a support about the knee height. As a support, it is good to use a not wide (so that the shoulders and the pelvis hang down), having laid a stool on top, laying a pillow for convenience. The top of the bend of the body should fall on the blocking area. Body weight should fall partly on the knees and elbows, and partly on the support under the abdomen. It is necessary to maximally relax the muscles and breathe the upper lung.
- Traction with a slope to the side. When unilateral pain syndrome should lie on a healthy side with pain on both sides of the spine - alternately on both sides. We put a roller under the blocking area. The height of the support should be such as to ensure sufficient stretching of the muscles without marked discomfort. We turn the upper part of the torso a little backward, on the back, the lower part, a little forward, on the stomach.
- Good walking on all fours. Take a position, standing on all fours, arms straightened, back straight. Go around the room in that position. Do not bend your arms while moving.
- Body and legs straightened, prone position, on the back. Slowly pull the socks of the legs towards you and try to touch the sternum with your chin. The result is that due to the tension of the muscles of the neck and lower leg, the spine is stretched.
- Swimming. Such types of swimming, like a crawl and on the back, provide the natural position of the spine. Swimming breaststroke unnecessarily strains the long muscles of the back and neck, so at the initial stage this style of swimming is not recommended.
Exercises that increase the strength of the muscles and ligaments of the spine
The main task of these exercises is to increase blood circulation in the lumbar spine. When exercising, focus on this area of the back.
- Lying down on the back, legs bent at the knees, arms along the body. Based on the shoulder blades, shoulders and feet, raise the pelvis and fix in the upper position for a few seconds and lower. Repeat 3 - 5 times.
- Standing on all fours, leaning on his knees and palms. At the same time, raise the opposite arm and leg, fix them for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat 5 - 7 times.
- Lying on your stomach, put your hands on top of one another under the chin. At the same time, raise your arms, chest and head without lifting your legs, pelvis and stomach from the floor. Hold this position for 5 - 7 seconds. Run 3 - 4 times. Perform the same exercise, at the same time lifting straight legs.
- Arms extended along the body. At the same time, lift your head and shoulders, stretch your arms straight back to your legs (inhale). Return to the original position (exhale).
It is impossible to get rid of a herniation of the intervertebral disk permanently, to reduce the risk of complications, you must follow certain rules:
- The load should be kept as close as possible to yourself after lifting, so the load on the spine decreases.
- Heavy bags are not recommended, especially over long distances.
- Do not bend backwards or forwards when carrying loads.
- Bend your knees, not your back, when lifting a weight.
Herniated disc is not a sentence, observing the relevant rules and performing the exercises, you can lead a full life.
Gymnastics for the spine with osteochondrosis
Turn your head more often at any age. This will help avoid osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. The spinal cord, the arteries that feed the brain, the nerves that connect the brain to the arms, heart, and lungs pass through the neck. Constant static load often leads to the development of lower cervical osteochondrosis.
How to prevent the occurrence of the disease and strengthen the muscles that hold the intervertebral discs? Performing special exercises:
- Use your forehead to press your forehead on your palm and tighten your neck muscles. Exercise perform 3 times for 7 seconds. Then press your head with the back of your head, also 3 times for 7 seconds.
- Press the left temple on the left palm, straining the muscles of the neck (3 times for 7 seconds), and then with the right temple press on the right palm (3 times for 7 seconds).
- Tilt your head back. Press the chin to the jugular fossa, overcoming the resistance of the tense muscles of the neck. Perform the exercise at least 5 times.
- Keep your shoulders and head straight. Slowly turn your head as far as possible to the right (5 times). Move to the left as many times.
- Chin lower to the neck. Turn your head first 5 times to the right and then 5 times to the left.
- Tilt your head back. Try to touch the right ear with the right shoulder (5 times). Perform the same movement, trying to touch the left shoulder with your left ear (5 times).
It is recommended to do this gymnastics every morning, as well as during the working day. It can be done both sitting and standing. Exercising daily for a long time - reliable prevention of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Do not follow a circular rotational movement of the head: an unprepared person can injure the neck.
Qigong gymnastics for the spine
Qigong is a gymnastics, which is achieved through proper relaxation and affects the joints of the entire human body. Through this gymnastics, it is possible to form the correct structure of the body and achieve flexibility of the joints. It promotes beautiful and correct posture. Qigong improves the flexibility of the whole body, blood circulation, both in the internal organs and in the brain.
Gymnastics Qigong for the spine is based on the proper activation of certain energy points. There is a special sequence technique. The body, acquiring the correct form, contributes to the normalization of the energy channels in the body. It is very important to perform the whole cycle of exercises.
The main criterion for gymnastics is the ability to relax. At first glance - it seems simple, but far from it. You need to control the process and completely relax the muscles.
Chinese development allows to achieve many positive results:
- joint flexibility
- rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system,
- freedom of movement
- lifting vitality,
- correct posture
- improve blood supply to the brain and other organs,
- big burst of energy.
Gymnastics Qigong for the spine does not require prior training. It can be done to people of any age. Exercises are performed slowly and smoothly. Charging helps a person to relax. Emotional stability is achieved, depressions and irritability disappear. Qigong for the spine is popular among those who want not only to improve the body, but also to achieve spiritual heights. After all, the rest suffers from mental ailments.
Qigong exercises include proper breathing, helping to enrich the internal organs with oxygen and exercises that will help you to get in good physical shape. Qigong techniques are divided into:
Occupation system can take the following forms:
- soft Qigong,
- hard Qigong (combined with elements of martial arts).
Qigong is an effective gymnastics, which helps restore flexibility and strengthen the muscular system. It includes exercises for:
- breathing, tension and relaxation of the body, allowing you to adjust the internal energy and focus on the state of health,
- slinging in various ways to improve muscle tone and elasticity,
- keeping the body in a certain position, helping to strengthen the muscles you need,
- stretching, which is compared with the effectiveness of acupressure,
- "Visa" in different positions (for prepared).
Beginners are encouraged to find an instructor, as wellness control and any mood changes directly depend on it.
Wellness gymnastics for the spine
The back is directly connected to the spine and it is an essential part of the body.To maintain the tone should perform these exercises:
- Starting position - standing. Bend your back, pressing your chin to your chest, bend, continue to bend slowly, without jerks,
- Starting position - standing, with arms to the side at shoulder level. Move the upper part to the right, without moving the spine. Then slowly move the shoulders to the other side. Some sort of lightweight belly dance,
- Starting position - standing, arms raised up. Slowly descend 90 degrees ahead. Relax your neck and stay in that position for a few seconds,
- Starting position - standing. Hands forward, at shoulder level. Try to get them to the floor slowly, return to the starting position,
- Starting position - standing, bend the leg at the knee, pull up. You can hold it by hand. After 3 seconds, lower, tighten the second,
- Starting position - arms to the side, standing. Raise one leg aside, as if reaching out to a hand with a toe. Change leg.
Do not overstretch the muscles when performing the exercises, breathe correctly. If the physical form is good, weights in the form of dumbbells are allowed.
Gymnastics to strengthen muscles
- Starting position - legs shoulder width apart, arms stretched along the seams, palms to the leg. Bend over slowly, try to get the calf of your left leg with your left hand, you cannot bend your knees. Slowly return to the starting position. Make the same slope in the other direction. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times in each direction.
- Starting position - standing, bend forward so that your body position resembled the letter “G”, and stretch your arms motionless, alternately touch the left toe of your right leg, and your right foot to the left. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times.
- Prepare a rug for yourself, lie on the floor. Starting position - lie down on the stomach, stretch your arms at the seams. Slowly lift the body above the floor without using your hands. Then, for 2–3 seconds, linger on the highest point that you were able to reach, and just as slowly sink to the floor. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times.
- Starting position - lie down on the stomach, stretch your arms at the seams. Then try to bend and see your own heels first on one side, then on the other. In this case, you can not resort to using hands. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times.
- Starting position - lie on your back. Lifting your legs, tilt them back behind your head, try to get your toes to the floor. Stay in that position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times.
- Exercise perform on the street, you will need a horizontal bar. Starting position - hang on the bar on the arms, legs together. Bend your knees and then straighten them sharply. If you feel that your vertebrae are crunching, there is nothing wrong with that. Repeat the exercise 6−8 times.
Tibetan gymnastics for the spine
Tibetan gymnastics is very popular all over the world, it is very simple and takes no more than 15 minutes a day. It includes a whole range of exercises that help to improve the lubrication of the cartilaginous discs of the spine and the blood supply to the back muscles. Tibetan gymnastics is designed in such a way that it allows the spinal sheaths to stretch and helps relieve pain and discomfort in the back. For this you need to resort to the system of exercises.
Exercise One - "The Eye of Revival"
The starting position for the first exercise is facing north. The back is straight, arms to the sides at shoulder level. Begin to rotate around its axis until there is a feeling of slight dizziness. At the same time, the direction of rotation is very important - from left to right. In other words, if you were standing in the center of a large dial on the floor, facing up, you would need to rotate clockwise. Women should rotate in the same direction. The concentration of consciousness - the region of the heart.
At the initial stage it is important not to overdo it.Try to never cross the line beyond which slight dizziness becomes very noticeable and is accompanied by mild nausea, since the practice of subsequent exercises in this case can cause vomiting.
Fix your eyes on any fixed point directly in front of you. Starting to turn, do not tear your eyes from your chosen point, as much as possible. When, due to the rotation of the head, the point of fixation of the gaze leaves your field of vision, quickly turn your head, advancing the rotation of the body, and as soon as possible “grab” your guide with your eyes. This method of work with the use of the reference point allows quite a bit to push the vertigo limit.
At the initial stage of mastering the “Eye of the rebirth”, this exercise should be carried out to the point of discomfort. The maximum number of revolutions should not exceed 21.
The starting position is the supine position, head to the north.
Exercise Two - "Gymnastics Tibetan Monks"
The starting position is supine, head to the north. It is performed as follows: with a full breath, stretching your arms along the body and pressing your palms with your fingers tightly connected to the floor, you need to raise your head, firmly pressing your chin to the sternum.
Continuing to inhale, raise straight legs vertically upwards, while trying not to tear the pelvis off the floor. Raise your legs not just vertically up, but even further “towards you” - until the pelvis begins to come off the floor. Do not bend your knees. The sacrum and the lower part of the spine from the floor can not be torn off. In this position, a slight delay, during which it is necessary to strain the whole body.
Then slowly, with a full exhalation, lower your head and legs to the floor, and again the tension of all the muscles of the body. After this, repeat the exercise again.
Dosage - 21 times. If you are tired and decide to relax a bit between repetitions, try to breathe in the same rhythm as during the movements. Concentration of consciousness: on the inhale - the navel area through the solar plexus, on the exhalation of the spine (bottom-up).
Exercise the third - "Recipes of rejuvenation"
Starting position - kneeling. Knees at a distance of the width of the pelvis of one from another, so that the hips are strictly vertical. The palms of the hands lie on the back of the muscles of the hips just below the buttocks. Bend your head forward, pressing your chin to the sternum.
With a full breath, throw the head back and up, stick out the chest and bend the spine back, leaning your hands on the hips a little, in this position there is a slight delay in tension of all the muscles of the body, then with a full exhalation we return to the starting position with the chin pressed to the sternum. Again, a slight delay in the tension of all the muscles of the body and, repeat all over again.
Dosage - 21 times. Concentration of consciousness: on the breath - the spine (top-down), on the exhale - the spine (bottom-up).
Exercise Four - "Eye"
The starting position is “dog pose.” With a full breath, you must go to the "cat pose." In this position, a slight delay in the tension of all the muscles of the body. Then, with an exhalation, return to the “dog pose”, in which there is also a slight delay and tension of all the muscles of the body.
Dosage - 21 times. Concentration of consciousness: on the inhale - the navel area through the solar plexus, on the exhale - the spine (bottom-up).
Exercise Five - "Uddiyana Bandha"
The fifth exercise is the Uddiyana Bandha. After the abdomen has been drawn in, it is necessary to straighten up and in such a position to stay on the exhale delay.
Dosage - 3−6−9 times. Concentration: the navel area through the solar plexus, on the exhale - on the breath on the exhale - the spine (bottom-up).
All exercises except the sixth should be performed the same number of times (ideally 21 times) and in a strictly defined sequence outlined above. “The Eye of Revival” is performed without interruptions and stops, in the same breath.All the time you need to maintain the selected breathing rhythm. During the work with the “Eye of the rebirth” it is recommended to use the mantra “OM” (to say it to yourself). There are no contraindications to the performance of this gymnastics.
It is not recommended to take water treatments within an hour after performing the exercises. The “eye of rebirth” should be performed daily. A break can be one day, otherwise destructive processes in the body will occur.
Gymnastics after spinal surgery
It is necessary to start therapeutic gymnastics from the first day after the hernia is removed.
- Exercises in the first days are performed lying in bed.
- It is necessary to make circular movements with stops up and down.
- Bend-unbend your knees.
- Tightening the knee to the stomach.
Three basic exercises should be performed for the rest of your life.
- Push ups. If the muscles are very weak, start pushing up from the table, from the bench or kneeling. On the exhale - down, on the inhale - up. 10 - 15 times per set. You can start with three times.
- Squat like you're sitting on a bench. On the exhale - down, on the inhale - up. Also 10−15 times, starting with small.
- Bicycle. The closer the legs to the floor, the higher the load. Starting from 15 times to 150. Even 10 minutes of such gymnastics in the morning will be enough for the back to calmly bear the load of the day.
Swimming is very useful, but hypothermia should not be tolerated. Try to pour cold water for five seconds or take five-second ice baths.
To obtain a therapeutic effect, it is important to observe the regularity of classes, the correctness of each exercise, the gradual increase of the load. Gymnastics can affect all parts of the spine.
When training the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar exercises, a significant improvement in health is achieved:
- Strengthen muscles, ligaments.
- Correct posture.
- Properly functioning internal organs.
- Restored proper breathing.
- Pain is removed.
- The metabolism, blood and lymph circulation are improved.
For comfortable activities, choose a ventilated room, a flat hard surface, a gymnastic mat or a thin mattress. Some movements are performed while sitting, and some standing.
If you have back problems, then exercises are always performed slowly, without sudden movements.
Regular exercise eliminates the pinching of nerve endings, dizziness, periodic numbness of the upper limbs, unpleasant stiffness when bending. Initially, for diseases of the back must be examined by a doctor. He will select an individual complex and determine the time when you can start classes.
Among the many indications for strengthening the spine it is worth noting:
- Intervertebral hernia.
- Violation of posture.
- Postoperative rehabilitation.
If the complex is composed correctly, the effect of the exercises is felt after the first classes. It is important to listen to your body and regulate the time of training. The normal state is mild fatigue and slight tension in the muscles that quickly pass.
Comfortable sportswear, quiet music and fresh air will help to tune in to receive a positive result.
The main task of gymnastics is to relieve tension in the joints and restore mobility of the spine. Physical education is useful to everyone, except for people with problems that belong to the group of contraindications:
- Early recovery period after surgery.
- Exacerbation of spinal diseases.
- Deviations in the work of the vestibular apparatus.
- Exacerbation of diseases with deterioration of health.
- Coordination violation.
- High intraocular pressure.
It is not recommended to start exercises on an empty stomach or immediately after lunch.If during classes there is severe fatigue, dizziness, nausea or pain, then you need to stop them.
Straight posture contributes to a uniform distribution of the load on the skeleton. This protects the vertebrae from unexpected damage. Performing exercises for the spine can get rid of bored insomnia, prolonged depression or constant fatigue:
- Start the day with a static exercise near the wall. You need to stand for 10 minutes, leaning your head, back, buttocks and legs against the wall.
- Having sat down on all fours, and holding hands for a floor, to represent a cat, arching a back.
- Lying belly down, put your palms near the shoulders. Depicting a cobra, rise with the help of straight arms, without lifting the belly from the floor. At the top point, take your head back a little and stop. Return to the starting position.
- Another useful exercise for the spine, which can be done lying on the stomach: at the same time the upper body and straight legs rise. The task is to maximally bend the back in the thoracic region.
During the day, you should always monitor your posture, do not slouch. Sitting at your desk is important to keep your back straight. It is also advisable to get up every 45 minutes and make several bends and stretches.
It is better to master simpler exercises first, and then proceed to an increase in the loads and the number of repetitions.
These simple exercises for the spine are performed standing, sitting, and lying down. Gradually increasing the amplitude and number of repetitions, achieve significant motor activity.
- "Barrel". Squat down, lean your head against your knees. Clasp them and clasp your hands. Gently lie down and roll a rounded back on the mat.
- "Crocodile". Lying on the back, both hands should be spread wide apart, and the legs should be fixed shoulder-width apart. Carefully turn your head to one side and foot to the other. Do not tear off the blades and lumbar part from the floor when performing twisting movements.
- "Plow". Perhaps the exercise will not work the first time. But regularly training, you can get the desired result. The task is to lie flat on the back, to lift the straightened legs up and to put them behind the head. Do it on a breath, gradually lifting the lumbar region from the floor. In the final position, the hips should touch the chest, and the toes reach to the floor. At the first approaches it is enough to linger for 10 seconds. And further increase the duration to two minutes.
- "Bridge". Familiar to all since childhood exercise. Lie back on the floor and try to raise the body, arching his back with a bridge. Lean on the feet and palms.
These exercises are used as a daily warm-up. Flexible spine allows you to go to the complex exercises and work through the deep muscles and joints.
To relieve tension from the spine, it is advisable in the evening to make a small set of relaxing movements. They are very simple and do not require special physical training. Timely relaxation and proper rest at night will allow you to wake up awake and full of energy in the morning.
- Hang on the crossbar. The recommended time is up to three minutes. If at first it does not work, you can simply raise your hands and hold on to the horizontal bar. Gradually relaxing the legs and holding the weight with your hands, you can learn to relax the chest and lumbar part of the spine.
- Pulling the head up. Due to the muscles of the neck, you need to pull your head up as much as possible. Without lifting the chin, stay in this state for five seconds. Relax the neck and return to the starting position. For complication, you can stretch your neck, slightly tilt your head to the side. Such movements relieve tension in the neck.
- Sitting on the floor with legs extended, move forward on the buttocks. Keep your hands at chest level. The main thing - to use only the muscles of the buttocks and back, trying not to resort to using the legs.
To perform gymnastic movements need to smoothly, slowly.Any exercises for the spine should not cause fatigue, pain or discomfort. In the evening, relaxation is required not only for the back, but also for the nervous system. Herbal teas and fresh air go well with gymnastics.
The Bragg Fields Complex
A healthy lifestyle, to which Paul Bragg, one of the first valeologists of the world, aspired to, helped to develop a special system of exercises. It restores the function of the spine at any age. The peculiarity of the complex in the implementation of a full cycle of exercises, the exclusion of overvoltage and pain, daily exercises and enjoyment of classes.
- Lying facing the floor, raise the maximum basin. Rely on your palms and toes. The head should be below the pelvis, feet slightly apart, elbows straight. Change position - lower the pelvis, and raise the head up and slightly take it back. This exercise is recommended to relax the spinal column. It also has a positive effect on the nervous system, eyesight and digestive organs.
- Having assumed the initial position, as in the first exercise, begin to turn the pelvis alternately left and right. The goal is to go down when cornering as low as possible to the floor. Hands and noks should remain straight. This achieves the necessary stretching. Such movements normalize the work of nerve endings in the kidneys and liver. One can hope for the restoration of the activities of these bodies.
- Sitting, rest with the palms of the hands behind the back and the legs of the bent legs. Raise the pelvic area parallel to the floor and lower it back. Repeat this "bridge" at an accelerated pace. These movements stimulate the work of the main nerve centers and effectively strengthen the muscle mass of the entire back. At the same time, the spine, exercises for which it is desirable to do smoothly, remains as relaxed as possible.
- Lying down, knees slowly pull up to the chest and fix with your hands. With a little effort, moving your knees away from your body, lift your head gently and stretch your chin moderately. So stay 5 seconds. In this way, nerve endings related to the stomach are activated. The whole body gets a stretch and balance.
- Dropping to all fours, raise the pelvis as in the first exercise and in this position walk around the room. Head down. Such a step forward, in addition to strengthening the muscles of the back, also affects the large intestine.
Complex Bragg field is recommended to perform after a little warm-up. At the end of the gym is desirable to take a shower.
It is preferable to warm up the body at the very beginning with the help of bends, squats, rotations of the pelvis in different directions. Perhaps a combination of jogging and brisk walking.
Exercises for the Lumbar Spine
Gymnastics with hernia of the lumbar spine can be viewed on the video. It is important to understand that with health problems should be dealt with only with the permission of the doctor. Otherwise, you can harm yourself.
Exercises for the lumbar region include:
- Legs shoulder-width apart, slightly bent at the knees. Translational movement of the pelvis at the same time up and forward, while the body remains stationary.
- Backbends from a standing position with a straight back, the tailbone tends to touch the back of the head.
- The deflection of the spine arc, the load is distributed evenly.
- Bend slightly forward, bending the spine. Knees slightly bent, tailbone seeks to meet the back of the head.
- Bends of a waist with an inclination back, a tailbone is directed up.
- Progressive and elegant movements of the hips in both directions alternately, you can add emotions.
- Leave the leg slightly to the side, the opposite thigh bend, make a slight tilt to the exposed leg. In the opposite direction, the exercise is similar.
- Feet together, one hand stretches up, as far as possible, a slight tilt to the side occurs. Change the hand and repeat the exercise.
Exercises for the thoracic region
Exercises are used to warm up the thoracic spine:
- The chin is pressed to the chest, the hands are locked and stretched forward parallel to the floor, you need to bring the shoulder joints as close as possible. Only the thoracic section works, the back should be straight, the lower back is not involved in this exercise.
- Similar exercises, but the hands in the castle are pulled back, shoulders and shoulder blades come together. At the same time, the thorax tends forward and upward.
- Alternately raise and lower shoulders, straining and relaxing.
- Hands to reach for a floor, as much as possible dropping shoulders. Spine in direct condition, pelvis slightly protruding. Then sharply lift the shoulders up, pulling them up to the ears.
- Rotation of the shoulders in a circle in one, then in the other direction, the maximum amplitude.
- Hands on shoulders, legs apart shoulder-width apart. To fix the position of the body below the chest, make a turn of the head, neck, chest in a circle with a maximum amplitude in one and the other direction. Pain should not be.
- Stretching, hand wound behind the head, elbow tends to the ceiling, look away by the hand. Repeat with the other hand.
- Fists rested in the sides of the kidneys, elbows to the limit wind up backwards, trying to bend as much as possible in the spine. Then move the pelvis forward and try to keep your elbows in front of you.
- Taz fix, palm on the shoulders. Rotate in a circle in one and the other side, starting from the head, then the shoulder girdle, the stomach.
Exercises for the cervical
Gymnastics for the cervical region is especially important for people working at the computer.
- Lower your head, chin slides down the chest without tension. To make progressive movements, gradually adding amplitude, effort.
- The head is slightly tilted back, the chin stretches upwards, alternating tension and relaxation.
- Turns the head to the right and left, try to touch the ear shoulder, with no need to lift the shoulders.
- Turns a straight head to the sides so that the chin looks at the ceiling from the side, alternately in each direction.
- Head lowered and from this position to make the chin turns to the side. Then make similar movements with the head thrown back slightly.
- Twist. Turns the head all the way (without much tension and pain) left and right in turns.
- A rolling head that combines all previous neck exercises.
Gymnastics for stretching the spine
Strands for the spine is an important element of gymnastics, they allow you to work on all departments at once. They are performed at the end of a set of exercises, as a finishing touch.
The essence of the twists is to consistently turn all the developed areas around the axis of the spine. Starting from the sight, then go turn of the head, shoulder girdle, thoracic, stomach, pelvis, hips. Rotation is carried out to the extreme point, as far as possible.
You can make translational movements, straining and trying to extend the movement by another few centimeters. In the opposite direction to move in the same way. This is the main twist.
Then two more twists are performed, the essence is the same, but the initial position is different:
- In a slight forward bend,
- In a slight tilt back.
A similar gymnastics program for Norbekov’s spine is shown in the video.
Therapeutic gymnastics for disc herniation of the lumbar spine
Herniated disc is a disease that develops for a long time. It is manifested by pain in the area where the damaged vertebra is located, when lifting weights. To quickly relieve tension, you should lie on your back, bend your legs slightly at the knees, so that the feet stay on weight.
Medical gymnastics with hernia of the lumbar spine allows you to improve posture, increase flexibility. It is very important to perform the exercises at a slow pace, the loin is tightly pressed to the floor or another solid surface. Tasks are repeated up to 10 times.
It is necessary to carry out programs for the treatment of hernia only in the period of remission, during exacerbation it is absolutely contraindicated.
Therapeutic exercises for the spine includes stretching exercises. They can be performed on an inclined board, it is advisable to do this every day for 5-20 minutes. The board is equipped with special straps that attach to the end. They pass hands during the assignment.
You can lie down on the board on your stomach or back, fixing the shoulder girdle with straps. Muscles should be as relaxed as possible, it is desirable to put a soft roller under the knees. Exercise for traction should not cause discomfort, traction force is regulated by changing the angle of the board.
Gymnastics for the spine with herniated lumbar spine may include walking on all fours and exercises that increase the endurance of the muscles and ligaments of the vertebral division.
Recommendations for exercises with hernia of the lumbar spine
When performing a complex of therapeutic gymnastics, you should follow certain rules:
- The choice of exercises is carried out in coordination with the doctor and depending on your own feelings. You can perform actions if they do not cause discomfort. If you experience the slightest back pain, you should abandon this exercise for a while.
- Begin classes should be simple exercises that do not involve jumping and hitting the spine. Twisting is done only after the main complex is mastered, the load increases gradually. Sharp efforts to perform the movements are not worth it.
- It should be understood that in a short time the problem will not be solved, it will take a lot of classes to get a positive result. Need to tune in for long-term treatment. Perform each exercise 3-6 times, while starting with 1-2 repetitions.
Principles of treatment of herniated disc
The basic principles that should be followed in the treatment of hernia are rest and bed rest. With the exacerbation of the disease it is the best prerequisites that will allow to recover in the shortest possible time - in 2-3 months.
The main task of treatment, including the performance of gymnastics, is the relief of pain from squeezing the spinal nerve.and, ultimately, help in the return of a person to a full life. Proper disease prevention will help prevent relapse and disability.
Gymnastics for the cervical
Exercises for the cervical spine
Since the cervical region is very mobile compared to others, recreational gymnastics should be performed very carefully and slowly to prevent mechanical damage.
- Get straight. Turn the head from left to right, and then vice versa.
- Now try to gently tilt your head, while trying to touch your ear with your shoulder.
- Perform a head tilt back and forth, slightly tilting it.
- Now try to tilt your head forward and fix this position for how many seconds.
- Now raise your shoulders, as if hiding his head. Spend a few seconds in this position, and then return to the original position.
- Head down and try in this position to turn it first in one direction and then in another.
- Fix one palm on the forehead and press on it with the head using the resistance method.
- Then do the same exercise, but now place your hand on your temple, and press your head on the palm. First you need to perform movements in one direction, and then in the other.
- Slowly tilt your head back and try to turn it to the side. This exercise should be performed five times in each direction. This treatment exercises for the spine will help strengthen the muscles of the neck.
Therapeutic gymnastics for the cervical spine, in addition to preventing further development of the disease, also improves blood circulation and the patient’s general condition.It can be performed both in specially equipped halls, and just at home or at work.
Gymnastics for the thoracic department
Exercises for the thoracic region
Therapeutic gymnastics for the thoracic spine is prescribed both for the treatment of existing diseases and for the prevention of possible problems.
- Sit on a chair so that your back is in contact with the back. Then fix your hands on the back of your head and slowly arch the back of the chair.
- In a standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, raise your arms up, closing them in the lock or clasping one hand with the other, tilt the body first, one way and then the other.
- Lying on the floor, place your hands under your head. Now, as much as possible, bend your back in the thoracic spine and fix this position for a few seconds. Then return to the starting position.
- Standing on all fours, we bend the thoracic region upward, and then bend. This exercise must be performed at least five times, while fixing each position of the back for a few seconds.
- You can also do an exercise boat. At the same time, lying on your stomach, with straight legs and arms stretched forward, try to bend the body in the form of a boat. Now try to swing a little.
- Standing near the wall, touching one side of the body, try to reach the wall with the opposite hand. Then you can repeat the same exercise in the other direction.
Gymnastics for the lumbar
Exercises for the lumbar
Medical gymnastics for the lumbar spine is performed at any convenient time. This is especially important if during the working day a person is constantly sitting at his desk and moves a little.
Improving exercise for the spine will help improve your well-being and eliminate discomfort after prolonged sitting.
Very often, it is prescribed to eliminate such problems as intervertebral hernia, osteochondrosis and other diseases of the lumbosacral region.
- Lying on your back, slowly strain your abdominal muscles, and then also relax them.
- In the same position, try to turn the legs first to the right and then to the left. At the same time, the shoulders and thoracic region remain motionless.
- Get on all fours and try to turn the lumbar region first in one direction and then in the other.
- Lying on your stomach, spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Now lift one leg up and lock for a couple of seconds, and then perform the same movement on the other leg.
- In a standing position, lean your hands on the edge of the table or the back of a chair. Now, put one leg forward slightly, while bending it a little at the knee. After this, squat and bend the trunk back.
- In position on the back, lift the upper part of the back slightly. In this case, the lumbar region remains stationary and tightly pressed to the floor.
- Lying on your back, bend your legs. Now, with one hand, try to reach the right knee, and then to the left.
- In the same position, lift one leg, keeping it on the weight for several seconds. Then do this movement with the other leg.
Special exercises after spinal surgery
Rehabilitation exercises should be performed with extreme caution.
During the rehabilitation period after the operation, doctors also recommend performing certain exercises. At the first stage, wellness exercises are performed lying on the bed, and then, as the muscles of the back and abdomen are strengthened, patients can do exercises in specially equipped rooms, increasing the number of repetitions. In this case, gymnastics for the spine includes such movements:
- Lying on your back, pull up your toes and perform rotational movements.
- Then you can bend and stretch the legs at the knees.
- After that, tighten your knees very slowly to the chest.
- Do the exercise "bike". To do this, lift your legs up and perform rotational movements, imitating cycling.
- 10 - 15 times squat.
- Squeeze out 5 to 10 times first from the bench, and then, after a while, you can perform an exercise from the floor.
A lot of unpleasant consequences due to a sedentary lifestyle, back pain - one of them. The spine can cause ailments and even illness. Problems in the cervical region lead to headaches, in the lumbar - affect the legs, and in the chest - lead to pain in the heart. To avoid all these problems, do gymnastics. It is especially useful to do exercises for those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
In the presence of serious problems, physiotherapy should be performed under the complex, which is offered by the attending physician.
Self-treatment should not be.
The most common cause of pain in the back is hypodynamia. Basically, it is sitting in the workplace. It is not possible to refuse such a position during the working day. For these people, doctors offer some simple tips that will protect your back from discomfort. Doctor's advice:
- Take periodic breaks. In order not to forget about them, you can set the alarm. Every half an hour is enough to stop at least for a minute. Stretch, make the slopes, walk around the office.
- Do some standing work. This may be a conversation on the phone, chatting with colleagues, reading mail.
- Sit on a chair cushion or fitball. This recommendation is suitable for those persons who work at home. From time to time jump on the ball, ride. Exercise will provide you a good posture.
- Come up with back support. This may be a special pad or just a rolled towel. To raise the legs, you can use a bench. Remember, the monitor should be at eye level. You can put regular magazines under it or use special attachments.
- Develop flexibility. At least three times a day, 5 minutes, sip, bow your head, stretch the muscles of your arms and legs. This will protect against muscle spasms.
Exercises for back pain
If a person spends his day in a constant sitting or standing position, large loads fall on the spine. Any movements increase them many times. This is especially dangerous if the muscles needed to support the spine are poorly developed. In this case, the entire load falls on the intervertebral discs. This situation provokes back pain. Effective gymnastics with radiculitis will help to get rid of it.
These exercises are aimed at strengthening the muscles and the spine, restoring its functional activity. The complex is performed on the back.
- Lie on a hard surface, on your back. Feet when performing should be slightly bent. Tighten your abdominal muscles. They become as hard as possible. You can check the voltage by hand, placing them on the stomach. The lumbar section in this exercise is slightly arched up. It is important to monitor continuous breathing. It is advisable to perform a lesson 10-15 times. Having mastered it, you can proceed to the next.
- Raise your upper body slightly. Keep your feet off the floor. Hold the motionless raised part for 10-15 seconds. Then very gently get down on the floor. After a break (5-10 seconds) repeat the exercise. It is recommended to do 10-15 repetitions.
- Bend your knees slightly. With your right hand, lean on your left knee. Try to bend your left leg, while exerting maximum resistance with your right hand. Such an effort should not last more than 10 seconds. Then relax all muscles for 10-15 seconds. Then repeat the exercise again about 5-10 times.
These exercises will be useful for people with chronic diseases of the sacral and lumbar regions. Such a complex will alleviate the suffering in the case of an acute form of the disease.
- Perform on the back. Bend your knees slightly. Exercise involves twisting.Legs are retracted to the right side and reach for the floor. At this time, the upper body, together with the head, should turn in the opposite direction - to the left. In this position more than 5 seconds can not remain. Then, carefully and smoothly return to the original state. Such twisting should be repeated in the other direction. Repeat it at least 10 times.
- Take a pose - on your knees. Maximum flex your back. Pull the back up seconds 5. After that, gently bend down. Do lesson should be 5-10 times. In the event of pain discomfort, this exercise should be stopped.
- The exercise is also performed on all fours. Place your hands and head on the chair. Gently pull your back to the left, then slowly - to the right. Repeat the procedure 5-10 times. If pain stops immediately.
Such exercises are an ideal gymnastics for chronic diseases of the spine. They can be used both in the acute stage of the course of the disease, and after the disappearance of pain. Sports complex increases the elasticity of the muscle tissue of the back and strengthens them.
- Sit on the floor. Pull one of the legs forward. Another - bend at the knee, and set aside a little. Try to bend forward, aiming for an extended leg. Your goal is to touch your fingers. Repeat classes 10 times. After this, do the same for the other leg.
- Stand up. On the left place the table. Lean on him with your hand. Expose the left leg forward, and the right, respectively, - back. Bend your knees slightly. During the exercise, slowly bend the knee of your left leg, as if dropping onto it. At this time, the upper body should strive backwards. Stretch carefully in this position. Repeat the task 10 times, then change the position of the legs, and repeat it as much.
- Lying on your back, spread your legs somewhat. Lift one of the legs as much as possible and hold it in that position for 5-10 seconds. Then slowly and carefully lower. Repeat for the other leg. It is recommended to make 5-10 lifts for each of the legs.
Where did this spinal exercise technique come from?
Now let's consider what new this old man has applied.
He told about himself, he, like this. When he was sick, he spent all day sitting on a chair. In the morning he will eat, lie down, sit down again, so the days have passed. He was accustomed to the sickness that could not even imagine himself without her. Once he wondered: after all, it was the same time when nothing hurt, and he felt great. And he remembered his childhood, when his parents were at home, after a sweet dream, he was smacking like a cat.
And suddenly he realized that for many years he had not so sweetly begun to indulge, and decided to recall this feeling. After the stretch, he wanted to stretch himself more and more, with every bundle, with every vertebra, with every muscle. One way and the other. Then he sighed and added that such a pleasure after that, had not experienced for many years. Then he began to do this gymnastics even several times a day.
A few weeks passed unnoticed. One day, he noticed that when he stood abruptly, something was missing for him. And only later, after analyzing his condition, he realized that he was missing the usual pain, without which he could not imagine himself. And now I will tell you how to do this unique gymnastics, and for you to perform it correctly, a little anatomy.
The structure of the spine
If you look at the scheme of the spine, then when healthy, it has a beautifully curved line. This arc is very important for us and we will definitely return to it. The spine consists of vertebrae and discs, which are located between them. Disks are a living tissue, which is powered by osmosis. They can be represented as a sponge. When the movement of the spine - the disks are then compressed, then expand. And this is how nutrients get to them along with the liquid.
Now consider what keeps the spine and does not allow it to crumble into small pieces. After all, in essence, it consists of separate blocks. And they hold all this “construction” of muscles and tendons. Muscular tissue on the back consists of many large and small muscles. The closer to the spine, the muscle size is smaller and stronger. Then they go into the tendon, and are connected with bone tissue. Everybody knows well about big muscles. They are mainly trained. But no one pays attention to the little ones. However, they play a significant role in the retention of the spine.
Good mood should not leave you
It is from a good mood that we should start our gymnastics, since this is very important. To begin, sit comfortably on a chair or the edge of an easy chair, with your back, without touching the support. Close your eyes and relax. Remember something good, some kind of life scene, a landscape, a word, everything that makes you smile. And remember this state. Since it will have to be called again and again. However, these exercises for the spine will consolidate and enhance your feelings. At first, just stretch yourself, like you do after sleep. Slowly lower your arms and stretch again. Feel your muscles tighten and they should like it. For warming up 4 times sipping is enough.
You can tilt your head in one direction and then the other. You should feel the muscles stretch. However, do everything very carefully. If there is pain, then the movement should be done before it, but not to go abroad. Over time, you will learn to balance these feelings, but at the beginning of your path be very careful. Otherwise, instead of a positive effect will be negative.
Osteochondrosis is not a disease
In fact, osteochondrosis is not a disease. Let's go back to the structure of the spine and once again make sure. According to many scientists, osteochondrosis is a protective function of our body. And sohow does it work:
We have already found out that the vertebrae hold the muscles. Their task is to do everything possible so that the spinal cord remains undamaged. And as soon as there is a load, so these muscles immediately contract. It looks like a falling man, who grabs a straw, just to hold on.
Sometimes they press the spinal column, which squeezes out a part of the disk and even a hernia is formed. And in this state, a person can walk until the end of his days. Since the muscles do not receive a signal from the brain to relax. Hence the pain. The compression force of the muscles is very large. And they work slowly, but constantly.
This can be compared with a mushroom or a plant breaking through the asphalt. His body itself is soft, but due to constant pressure it can lift and destroy a sturdy coating. So that osteochondrosis is not the cause but the consequence of the disease. And it should be treated not only by blocking pain for a while. And use the mechanism of action of the muscles and send it in the right direction.
Now imagine: once in one place is compressed, then the other will be weakened. So the upper and lower vertebrae from the place of the squeezed, will have greater freedom in movement. That will also give additional value to pain. The squeezing effect increases, because the muscles receive a signal to hold the vertebrae, and the free parts of the spine, because of this, receive even greater imbalance. The process is intensifying like a snowball ...
The uniqueness of the proposed gymnastics is not due to repeated exercises for many times - to strengthen the muscles, as was done before, and thus to make a corset to remove the pain syndrome. And the fact that with the help of this method would be to harmonize the work of the entire muscular system. And this is achieved through the work of the subconscious and the consciousness itself. However, none of the famous modern gymnastics works that way.
All exercises for the spine should be mentally meaningful and performed at a slow pace, as during stretching.Move in an arc, this is very important. Remember, we talked about it at the very beginning ... Therefore, having reached the extreme point, try to extend the amplitude, but do not overdo it so that there is no pain.
Do not pay attention to clicks and crunches during movement, gradually it will all pass. Exercises last under the score from one to ten. Learn to feel your vertebrae, to relax those that are clamped, and to strengthen those that are loose.
Rules for doing gymnastics
- During the execution of all exercises, the mood should be just beautiful. All bad thoughts are left for later.
- Movement must be done, mentally representing the arc.
- Important. In addition to moving in an arc, it is necessary to also pull out parts of the body.
- Sagging lasts 10 seconds. At the end of each need to reach the point where the movement stops and slightly pass it. Here from these a little gymnastics is under construction. Remember the tale of the turnip. Remember that only the mouse helped her out. Therefore, these small movements at the end of the trajectory are crucial. But again, everything should be without pain, but with pleasure!
System that will defeat the disease
Starting position - sit straight and feel a little elated mood. Remember the good things that cause a smile and a time when there was no pain. Save this state during the execution of all exercises.
1. Start pulling the neck and at the same time pushing it back. Do not pull, and then move, and at the same time pull and move. Feel the difference. At the end of the movement, apply maximum effort that you can afford and tilt your head back a little more. Slowly return to the starting position. Then tilt your head forward and repeat all the mental sensations, until the exclamation - Eh, good! After each movement, pause.
2. Sitting start turning heads left and right. Technique of performance is the same as in tilting head first and back (1 point). Shoulders should not be lifted, the movement should be done not at the expense of long muscles, but it is necessary to include short and even ligaments.
Our task is to run those muscles and ligaments that we have and do not own. And therefore, eating a man will twist radiculitis, it means that his muscles are not subject to him. All exercises for the spine to create a muscular corset, with the help of small muscles and ligaments. Since the large muscles that he strengthened, are far from the place of constant compression and poorly hold the spine. Only short muscles do this well. They are like diamonds that lie in the ground and are hard to find.
4. Sitting on a chair, back straight, head tilted to the left and right. Do not hurt yourself, only joy and pleasure.
5. Starting position. Pull the head up and the whole spine too. Then draw your head like a turtle in the shell. If there is a crunch, do not worry, then pass.
6. The head should be like an apple that rolls on a platter. Rotation in one direction 5 times, pause, in the other side as much.
7. We stretch the seventh cervical vertebra. Imagine that he is the top of the ball and it is necessary to stretch it a little. The feeling should be such that it seems to stretch to the side of the shoulders, and from above and down. Lower the head as low as possible and make some pulling movements at the end. Remember the mouse ... Muscles and ligaments stretch, and you understand that gymnastics is done not by muscles, but by imagination. Do not strain your hands. Return to the starting position. A slight pause. Praise yourself and move your head back. The back is straight, watch this.
8. Shoulders lift to the ears, to the limit, with pleasure and in the form of pulling movements. Account former from 1 to 10. Pause. At the same pace we return to the starting position.
9. The rotation of the shoulders, to the pleasant sensations, in one and the other direction. They must be found during this movement.
Since in the human body there are substances (hormones) of joy and happiness - endorphins. They are produced in fractures, injuries and bruises. It’s like internal drugs. Equal to them there. Probably, someday they felt that with severe pain, it abruptly disappears. Endorphins do not have side effects and can be enjoyed as you like. This is a great medicine that overcomes many diseases. Therefore, a prerequisite, and is - a great mood, because then it is these very hormones of happiness that stand out and help in the treatment of many diseases. And remember, this gym has no age restrictions.
10. Hands under the knees. Movement resembling a cat siphoning. Bend your back, helping yourself with your hands. We do the opposite direction and repeat all the movements - ten times.
11. Exercise for the spine called "rotation of the body to the side." Sitting position (starting position). Helping hands, clasping his knees. Feel how the spine gets pleasure. Gymnastics is good because you just start doing it, then you can not pull it off by your ears. Over time, we increase the sensation of pleasure and the amplitude of movement.
12. Starting position. We put the right palm on the left shoulder. With the left palm we clasp the elbow of the right hand below. We make the slopes with twisting, trying to touch the right knee with the left palm. Then we change the position. A little rest.
13. Sitting, we begin to swing the body in circular motions. Hands may lie on your knees or be slightly raised. Try to keep your head straight, only slightly making circular movements. Rotation to do one way and the other.
14. Standing position. We bend back and arch the spine. Hands extended down and slightly forward. Do not try to get them to the floor. The main thing is to bend the spine, but the legs do not bend. Slowly get up, along the spine at this time should go undulating movement.
15. Standing, hands on the belt. We make a backward deflection. Head straight. The body should take a beautiful arc. Do not try to make a bridge. The main thing to bend as far as possible.
16. Standing, doing the slopes in the side. The body slowly goes down for hand, which slides over the thigh. Straighten up and do the other way. While driving, we try to focus the sensations on each vertebra. Feelings should be - it seems to become higher. Try to measure your height, as they did at the door in childhood, before class and after. There should be a difference in the direction of increasing growth. Over time, this difference may be several centimeters.
Cause. The vertebrae will start to work, the discs will become wet, their rejuvenation and a slight increase will occur. Even older people could grow up to 5 cm in a very short time if everything was done correctly. And now you understand what the effectiveness of exercises for the spine.
17. From a standing position. Feet shoulder width apart. Hands down. Turn the torso to the right and left (twisting). External muscles do not strain. Rotation only due to the deep muscles. To stretch to the limit, to return a little and to stretch again to the limit. This should be done in small intermittent movements. Be very careful, especially at the beginning of classes, so as not to harm yourself.
18. Stretch the hip joints. It is necessary to bend in the back and tilt the torso forward (hands in front of you). Knees try not to bend, to feel how the muscles stretch. This exercise helps the sciatic nerve to get more oxygen, which means it will pass through it like a lot of signals through a cable. Lean in swinging movements lower and lower.
19. Put your hands on your hip joints, and tilt back, trying at the end, due to small intermittent rocking of the body, lower it as low as possible. It does not matter how you lean, the main thing is to stretch the spine without bends and a beautiful arc.
20. Hands on the belt. We make the torso torso to the right and left.Pull the hip joints.
21. Bend back and look at the opposite heel. Initial position. Again bend back and look at the other heel. It is advisable to try to see them in time.
22. Standing on the floor, put your hands in the lock in front of you and stretch up. Stretch into a string.
23. Open your arms to the side, as if hugging the whole world. Pulled over Then hug yourself as tightly as possible. Palms try to seize the shoulders as far as possible.
Summarize. If you do exercises for the spine with a sour face, then the result, at best, will be zero or even get hurt. Therefore, the result depends on the mood. A change of mood can either help in recovery, or vice versa, worsen everything. Stop mope. Go where your eyes are not always right. Sometimes this path can be a dead end. Although we all make mistakes and learn from them, even we need to overcome them with a positive attitude. Rejoice in life and give happiness to all people around you, thus you will make the world much better and happier. So do not think only about yourself and your sores!
During the exercise, pay attention to the harmony of your body. Try to see the beauty in your smooth movements and get some good emotions from it. Learn how to mentally represent your spine and during exercises how to draw it. Do not do anything through pain. In time, feel the place when you need to say to yourself: - Enough. Perhaps because of untrained muscles, the next day you will have muscle aches, but do not worry - this is normal, because in a day or two everything will pass.
In this gym you can go to your limit and then push it back a little. Catching up on this technique, try to earn health for yourself. Then spend it on your close relatives, work and interesting life.
And here is the video itself, which consists of two parts, according to which you, clearly, can perform this unique gymnastics.
Exercise, eat right and get better - success to you.
In the wellness programs use physical therapy for the spine, useful for all body systems. Some of them are easily performed even during working hours. This relieves stress and allows you to work productively, without being distracted by pain.
Such exercises help restore the circulatory and nervous systems. Training the cervical is useful not only for rehabilitation, but also for the prevention of many diseases.
- Bend your head on the exhale, chin up to his chest. When inhaling, raise and take back as much as possible. Perform carefully, slowly, without bringing to painful moments. During the day, it is desirable to perform 3-4 times.
- Rotational head movements. The same number of repetitions in both directions.
- With your head down on your chest, put your hands on your forehead with effort. Then relax the pressure. Repeat 6 times four times a day.
All effects on the cervical region imply very neat, soft movements. The upper part of the spine requires a delicate relationship due to the special structure of the vertebrae.
Usually standing perform stretching exercises. For insurance, you can hold with one hand to the gymnastic wall. If the body does not allow you to complete the exercise, you need to make a simplified version. So, in this place lies the problem.
- Raise up straight arms, squeeze them into the lock. Slowly lean to the sides. Performing the slopes, it is desirable to concentrate attention and feel the stretching of the lateral muscles and the tension of the shoulder girdle. Start better with small deviations. And only then proceed to an increase in amplitude.
- "Mill". Hands wide apart and lean forward. The task is to reach the opposite leg in turn. The Mill strengthens the lumbar region.
- Reach palms behind the back. Try to keep your elbows behind your back. Spine as much as possible arch back. Your knees should stay straight.
- Raise the right hand and with an effort to pull it up. Simultaneously, the left hand to pull to the heel. Stretching the muscles and trying to maintain balance, slowly lean to the left. Then repeat the stretch on the other side. This effect on the spine is very useful for the lumbar.
For tired spinal exercises, it is recommended everywhere - at work, in the country, on the beach, at home. They have not only restorative, but also precautionary functions. Timely relieved tension of the muscles of the back, save from more serious problems.
There are many methods to strengthen the spine. The most accessible are gymnastics, swimming and a healthy lifestyle.
Using the capabilities of the body, it is possible not only to restore the functions lost during the illness, but also to maintain the good condition of the spinal column for many years. So perseverance, desire and precise adherence to the recommendations of the doctor allow you to have a beautiful posture, healthy internal organs and a strong musculoskeletal system.
On charging, become!
The complex of therapeutic gymnastics is selected individually for each patient depending on the violation and its localization.
Not all exercises from the complex for scoliosis can be performed in patients with hernias and vice versa.
Any exercises for the spine at home, not approved by your doctor, you do at your own peril and risk.
If you do not be lazy and perform useful exercises for the spine every day according to the doctor’s recommendation, you can not only stop the course of scoliosis and osteochondrosis, but also recover from them.
Universal complex: warm up
Spinal gymnastics always starts with a warm-up. When back pain warming is recommended to perform slowly, listening to the sensations.
It is possible to move on to the main complex only when the pain sensations become dull.
A set of exercises for back pain eliminates sudden movements, strong bending and twisting. It is necessary that the patient ridge participated in all types of movements, but did not experience large loads.
Charging for the back and spine may begin in bed. When you wake up, you can even open your eyes, slowly take a supine position (the pillow should not be high, the mattress - preferably a solid one!).
Stretch, feeling the spine stretching from the first to the last vertebra.
Provided that there is no herniation of the intervertebral disk in the diagnosis, you can finish the stretching by slowly pulling the knees and chin to the chest and fixing for a while in this position.
Exercises for the sore back are performed from top to bottom. Therefore, sit or stand up to start a warm-up for your neck and shoulder girdle.
Rotate your head 180 degrees - from one shoulder to the other. At the same time, the chin is lowered down (at least 10 movements in each direction).
Familiar exercise - the rotation of the shoulder joints. In this set of exercises for the spine at home is similar to a normal sports warm-up.
Put your fingers on your shoulders and slowly rotate forward (15-20 times) and the same back. Try to increase the range of motion day by day.
IMPORTANT! Remember that back pain exercises should be performed so that the quality prevails over the quantity. Otherwise, the effect will not be achieved.
To cure the spine, gymnastics and warm-up must comply with two rules:
- The back should remain flat, if the exercise does not involve bending,
- The load should be distributed evenly, so strictly follow the descriptions of the exercises.
Regardless of the localization of the disease (cervical, thoracic, lumbosacral), exercises to restore the spine should be performed in combination, using the entire spinal column. So, having made a warm-up for the back and neck, be sure to pay attention to the lower part of the body.
Do a half-ride. Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, feet parallel, toes well directed forward.
During the squat knees should not cross the plane of the socks. In order not to hurt back, during exercise, it should remain smooth!
Bending the knees and lowering the pelvis, try not to tear the heels off the floor. The foot should stand firmly on a support and evenly distribute the load.
Thanks to this distribution, physical therapy for the spine becomes the most effective measure of relapse prevention.
It is quite difficult to perform a payload for the legs: lying on the floor, holding your hands behind your head or along the body, simultaneously lift both legs off the floor and secure. This exercise cannot be performed with osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine until the muscles of the back are sufficiently strengthened.
ATTENTION!Some exercises for spinal pain during an exacerbation are prohibited! They can be performed only after the removal of pain.
Therapeutic gymnastics for all
It is difficult to compile from a variety of gymnastic techniques one universal complex of LFA for the spine, which could be performed for any pathologies.
A number of patients need to change the order of movements or their number. Therefore, it is desirable that a rehabilitation specialist, orthopedist or neurologist should compile a training scenario.
IMPORTANT! There are always exceptions and individual limitations. They are determined by the doctor. Therapeutic gymnastics for the spine of an individual patient is the result of the consultation of an orthopedist and a neurologist.
After warming up, start to perform a complex for the neck:
- Slowly tilt your head to the side with the hand raised and raised behind (the fingers of the right hand should lie on the left shoulder and vice versa for the other side). You need 5 repetitions on each side,
- With a straight neck, sitting or standing, turn your head to the maximum angle. Alternately 10 repetitions,
- Slopes. From the straight position, lower your chin to your chest, then slowly tilt your head back. Don't lift your shoulders!
Gymnastics for the spine can not do without training aimed at restoring the mobility of the thoracic section.
Here are the best exercises of this complex:
- Sit in the lotus position. Cross your arms over your chest, lowering your elbows and shoulders. Relax and keep your back straight. Inhale deeply, and as you exhale, turn your body to the right. At the same time, the lower part of the spine should remain motionless - only the thoracic section works! Return to the starting position, and then repeat in the other direction, just 5 repeats to the right and left.
What other movements can be performed for the back at home?
The most standard exercises for back pain are exercises on the rug and "kitty":
- Lying on the rug face up, lift one leg and fix the position for 20-30 seconds (do not bend the knee!). Help yourself with your hands if necessary. You should feel a little tension, but not pain. Slowly lower and repeat with the other side.
- Now fold your hands behind your head and try to press the waist to the floor. To do this, you will have to lean with your feet and bend your knees slightly.
- Kitty - exercise on all fours. Gymnastics for back pain always includes it. Like a graceful animal, you need to slowly, but with an effort to bend backwards and up and down alternately. It will take at least 10 repetitions.
Back Pain: Exercises
It is important to do the recommended number of repetitions. You should feel stress when exerted, but at the first sign of acute pain, stop exercising.
Pain in the spine significantly reduced after 1-2 weeks of regular exercise.It is better to perform exercises for the back and neck in one complex, adding to them whenever possible exercises for the lower back and joints.
Normalizes blood supply
In diseases of the spine, infringement of large vessels and ganglia often occurs. This leads to a general failure of the body.
With the help of exercises you can achieve the release of infringements and restore normal blood circulation and innervation of muscles.
IMPORTANT! Consult with a neurologist, which exercises are best suited to you in accordance with the diagnosis. The nervous system does not tolerate experiments, like the skeleton.
This is especially true for the work of the brain that feeds on the blood vessels of the cervical segment.
If the nutrition of the cerebral cortex is poor, the patient experiences not only pain in the cervical vertebrae, but also psychophysiological symptoms: fatigue, dizziness, migraine, fainting, memory and attention problems.
Morning exercises can work wonders both as a therapeutic and as a prophylactic.
It has been proven that 10-15 minutes of morning exercise significantly increases mobility, and therefore reduces the likelihood of injury, such as muscle and ligament sprains or dislocations of joints.
As already mentioned, a normal blood supply allows the nervous system to work with full efficiency.
Thanks to exercise therapy, the patient feels a surge of strength, is in a good mood and has a higher motivation for recovery, which can not be useful for the treatment as a whole.
Therapeutic gymnastics for the back is an effective method of treatment and prevention of vertebral diseases.
Exercise physical therapy results in improving the state of the spine as early as 7-10 days, and regular morning exercises and daytime workouts allow patients, if not completely get rid of the pain, then for a long time remove it.